Sunday, November 24, 2002



Showering

Apparantly the water heater guys came on thurs but no one woke up for them. My theory is that they are too lazy to do any work, so they knocked lightly a few times and then just left. Oh well...they said one should be coming in on sun. I really hope so. Which means for the last few days I've been going to other ppl's houses to shower.

I had to go over Huy's on fri to shower. Guess who I bumped into? Nicole Leblanc from middle/high school! I actually didn't see her there, because when I walked in, my glasses were fogged over. Then when she said hi, I had no idea who it was since i'm so blind w/o my glasses. Then i tried to have a conversation w/o being able to see properly. Turns out she knows Dave Gulas, (my classmate, and Huy's roomate), but they left before i was done my shower and I didn't talk to them much.

The next day i went over to cary's place, but that's not the interesting part... Edmond bought some roller blades on sat on a whim and came home really wanting to try them out. The thing is he came home near midnight. So me, with my problem of not being able to say no to suggestions (seems like the crazier the suggestion, the more likely i'll say yes) went with him. The reason why this is dangerous is because Edmond and I are basically beginner roller bladers and the route to Cary's place is quite hilly and at that time of day, kinda dark too. We it made it there and back safely, with Edmond close to falling only once. The reason we made it there and back safely was liberal use of rollerblading (/walking) on the grass. I really should learn how to stop...I think it'll make rollerblading much safer, don't you think?

I celebrated Kitty's birthday by cooking dinner for her. Now I was quite nervous for this because I hardly cook at all. The last time I really cooked on a consistent basis was back in 1A. Every other term has been mom's frozen food and going out to eat. After having Victor very nicely drive me to Zehr's to shop, I cooked up this dinner: Farfalle pasta in a cream sauce w/ red peppers and mushrooms, Grilled Salmon fillet and Asparagus. Everything turned out quite well! What a relief and it was quite successful! Since I was going to be cooking anyway, I also picked up a steak for myself for the next night.

You can never go wrong w/ steak :) Yum.

--Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home