Sunday, January 28, 2007

Still Sick

I'm still sick, wtf. It's been 2 weeks now and I'm still feeling shitty. I've already missed 4.5 days of work. I have a bit of a fever, although not as high as last week, cough, constant chills, loss of appetite, nausea (which occasionally leads to vomitting), night sweats, gasiness, aches and headaches. But the weird thing is that it's lasted so long and has gone away yet. I don't feel like doing anything at all (even surfing) and all I've been doing is getting as much rest as possible. What is wrong with me?

Even though I don't really have the symptoms for it, the doctor recommended a malaria test for me....yay.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

Hey Nels, sorry to hear you're so sick! I was going to make some jokes, but that wouldn't really be that appropriate right now, what with your Gonorrhea and everything.

Get well soon!

1/28/2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Cary, good one....it burns when I pee!!! Maybe I should tell Kitty...

No I didn't get a flu shot. Maybe I should consider it next year. Knowing my body, I predict I will get sick from the flu shot itself.

Apparantly this is just about the time for Malaria to be showing up. Maybe a little on the later side, but still in the window. The reason I don't think it's malaria is because of the cough, but otherwise, the symptoms match up pretty well. I find out tomorrow.

Yes, I think I am thinner...boo. I still have no appetite at any time, which is a really weird feeling for me.

I didn't get that many misquito bites...probably less than 10, but all it takes is one.

Yeah, I remember Mutombo was listing on the IL with Malaria. That was hilarious....at the time. Remember back in middle school, someone kept calling me Mutombu? Maybe it's more true now.

Anyway, thanks for get well wishes.

1/29/2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

No Malaria for me, yay!

2/01/2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger dre said...

hurry up and get better... so then we can start on our pics!

2/01/2007 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home