Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NBA Playoffs Round 3

Sorry, I haven't been blogging recently because I've been trying to get my star in MarioKart Wii, which I've finally achieved today. I also hit up Bomber last week, which brought back so many good memories. So many good times there :) I posted some photos on facebook.

But I wanted to get my predictions in before the series got far:

Boston vs Detroit: I think Detroit will win because they are the underdogs and they need something to motivate them to play their best. Boston has been really fragile mentally, and I have no confidence in their play down the stretch in a close game. Their road problems will eventually do them in. Unfortunate, because Boston is more fun to watch. Detroit in 6.

Lakers vs Spurs: A tough matchup for both teams, but I think the difference will be Kobe's clutch play. The Spurs keep on surprising me, so I suppose I shouldn't count them out yet, but I'm still picking Lakers in 7.

David Stern must be shitting bricks right now. On one hand he could have a ratings bonanza if the Boston and Lakers faceoff or he can have a complete bomb if the Spurs and Pistons advance. I, like Stern, will be hoping for a Boston/Lakers final.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home