Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Vacation Time

I haven't been blogging much recently because I've been really busy. I find I blog less and less during the summer months, because I'd rather be outside or doing something instead of being indoors. I don't have a laptop yet, so I can't blog while outdoors.

This weekend I went to NYC to help move my sister into a new place. I had one free night, so I went to the 5th Avenue Mac store and picked up a Macbook Pro and an Ipod Touch. So far so good, I like what I'm seeing so far, but I'll know better when I have install more programs (eg virtualization).

Right now I'm preparing for my Dad's retirement party at our home. There is so much to prepare since there will be 40 guests in our tiny little townhouse.

The night of the party I'm leaving for California for 9 days. I'm attending a wedding in San Jose, and then driving down the coast to LA (catching a taping of Deal or No Deal). Unfortunately, there is a big fire at Big Sur right now, and I hope it clears up next week and Highway 1 opens again.

California, here I come!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger dre said...

make sure you pre-post all your biteme pictures!!! lol

7/02/2008 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home