Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feeling Better

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I am feeling better this week...finally! I even went to see my new family doctor (my previous one retired unfortunately). I see him again this friday for a followup appointment.

I got my Wii back last Monday, after about 1 month and unfortunately, all my memory is gone. That means over 30 Miis are gone and all my progress in my games are gone. The Miis is the annoying one, because those take a lot of time to create. I can't even recreate myself anymore, because I can't quite get the eyes right. I have to beat Rayman again to unlock all the minigames and restart Zelda. I have a new Wii console number, so please add me again! 7362 2814 5415 8142

I also got a video card (ATI 9600aiw) from Cary, whichh I installed this week. Thanks Cary, it seems to be working although I haven't tried using the TV in yet. I also have dual monitors set up now, and that's pretty sweet. So I can finally properly use my computer again and that's a relief. A big relief.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

Try the tv input and let me know if it works!

Cary

2/08/2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

I don't think I can, since I don't have cable at home. I suppose I could try an air antenna, but I don't have that handy either. So unless I bring my computer back with me to Toronto, I won't be able to try it. Got any other ideas on how to test it?

Nelson

2/08/2007 12:33 PM  
Blogger Cary said...

Try it with a vcr using a coax input.

2/08/2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger dre said...

add mii!
7466 3525 0464 7365

2/08/2007 5:57 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

VCR? I haven't seen one of those in a long time...

2/08/2007 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home