Thursday, February 08, 2007

New Blogger

Probably no one cares, but I was finally able to port over my blogger page from the old blogger to the new one. I couldn't do it when they first released it because my blog was too large or something dumb like that. I don't see much of a difference yet, but at least I can try it out.

Maybe I didn't emphasize this enough in my last post, but I'm really really sad about losing my Miis. I spent so much time making those, even getting out photos to see what people look like. My sister had also created about 10 Miis of her friends and those are all gone too. Now I might be too lazy to make them all again. I sent Edmond a bunch of them, so hopefully he'll send me back some more. The good news is I have more Wii friends now! Russell got one and so did Andrea. Karina's (Russ' gf) mom was so enamoured by the wii, that she asked him to leave it there....lol.

Valentine's day is quickly approaching. If I lived in the States or closer to the US I would definitely go to this. When I sent this to Kitty she didn't seem too pleased, haha. But doesn't it sound awesome? Also note that I have never been to Whitecastle before, so it would make it extra special. I so wished they had one in Buffalo, so it'd be easier to go, but the closest one is in Detroit. Regardless, I have Jury Duty on the 14th, so I woudln't be able to go anyway :(

Remember when I offered a chance to go the Raptors game on this blog? Well since no one responded, I decided to go a different route. This time I had Tragically Hip tickets that my mom had won from work, and I just gave them to someone that I figured would like them. So Richard and Tim are at the ACC right now enjoying the music of the Hip! Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nelson said...

I see one new thing with this blogger...Labels! Finally, took them long enough!

2/08/2007 11:19 PM  
Blogger Cary said...

Man, I wish I had been free that weekend for the raptors game ...

2/08/2007 11:19 PM  
Blogger supastar k3v said...

Yeah, you can finally tag your posts...

I don't understand that every table gets their own waiter thing for whitecastle...won't they have to hire a lot of people to do that?

man...the new blogger pisses me off..I wasn't able to switch for the longest time, then one day it said I could so I did the switch...but it broke halfway so they restored my old blogs. Now they won't let me switch to the new blogger...and i'm not going to create a new blog and go reposting everything.

also the new blogger doesn't have that stupid publishing thing, it's automatically live like most other websites

whew that was a long comment, i should get my own blog

2/09/2007 12:05 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

For the Whitecastle, maybe they don't have many customers show up, so they have enough people to wait on every couple. It kinda make sense, because I don't think many girls like getting taken out to Whitecastle on Valentine's.

Maybe wait a little longer and they'll allow you to switch to the new one? dunno, tough luck there kev...

2/10/2007 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home