Saturday, March 03, 2007

BiteMe

I have a second blog! Andrea and I started a photoblog called BiteMe and its theme is food. To quote the site, "BiteMe is a daily photoblog of the food in our lives. No restaurant reviews, no recipes, no fancy photography, just pictures of food." Read more about it here.

If you have gone out to eat with me, you know that I have this annoying habit of taking pictures of food. Why do I do this? I think it's because I really enjoy eating and want something to remember the meals I've had. But now I have another purpose - to share the pics on BiteMe. You might see food that've I've eaten with you at restaurants, fastfood, homemade meals from mom, food that I've made myself or even food that you've gifted to me. There'll be a new photo everyday, so check it out before lunch or dinner to "get in the mood". BTW, that's a quote from Kevin, who helps to host BiteMe and contributes to his own high quality photography blog. Thanks Kev!

If you're interested, add us to your RSS feed here. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home