Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Russell Peters

Kevin has alerted me to the fact that he hasn't watched Russell Peters before. Insane!!!!

I've seen him live twice now. Once when he came to our high school and last friday when he performed in Dundas Square. I missed him when he came to Waterloo (FED Hall) and when he sold out the ACC....for TWO nights in a row. It's unheard of for a comic to sell out a 50,000 seat stadium.

So for those that haven't seen his stuff, I've provided a link from where you can download this comedy goodness. Unfortunately, it's a .rm (real player) file and the compression is cranked up all the way, but it doesn't matter. You can play real player files in Windows Media Player if you download a codec for it.

Let me know if the link causes problems.

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Hung said...

Russell Peters was at Yonge-Dundas square last Friday night, for Just For Laughs

Apparently he didn't do or talk much, or his own set. "Introduced" others & talked for 10 mins, that's about it. Consider he has to save stuff for his own "concerts", it's not surprising

8/01/2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger supastar k3v said...

also http://youtube.com/results?search_query=russell+peters&search=Search

8/01/2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

I recommend watching the whole show, instead of just clips. You get "warmed" up to the jokes more.

8/01/2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Jerry, he performed twice. I caught the second one, which was about 20 minutes long, so the first was probably just as long. It was ok...the clip I posted is better overall. I haven't watch DVD, Outsourced yet, even though I heard it's not as good. He retired all his jokes with his now deceased father.

8/01/2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He is hilarious! I've never seen him, except for a few random clips. Thanks for the clip.

8/02/2007 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home