Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, it's 2008! I rang in the New Year sick and not drinking, but still out partying. Fortunately, this year everyone made it past coat check (after a brief stopover in a cop car).

I plan on returning to blogging regularly and I figure I'd start in the new year. I don't have much to say yet, but I'm just starting to get back in the flow of thinking about topics and writing about them.

Also, on BiteMe, I'm posting food pics from my trip to Hong Kong. Check that out if you are in the hungry mood.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger supastar k3v said...

Yay for regular blogging again

Also, i like how your food blog's rss feed now has thumbnails. did you update the version or was my reader just busted before?

1/03/2008 12:19 PM  
Blogger dre said...

If it has thumbnails, does it mean you're not going to click on the real pic if it doesn't look yummy? haha

1/05/2008 12:51 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

We updated to the new version of pixelpost recently, and they fixed a bug with that I think.

1/05/2008 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home